Posted On: 2021-12-28 06:26 AM
Dry fruits are added in smoothies and milkshakes which will enhance nutrition. Dry fruits are not only stuffed in various types of sweets but also to the creamy taste of milk products. Moreover, dry fruits are also added to some of the rice dishes that make them delicious and richer. World famous Pulavs and Biryanis are cooked with fruits and nuts and also a number of vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries.
Some Interesting Facts About Dry Fruits
● Did you know that figs and dates contain a lot more antioxidants than normal fresh fruits.
● Consuming dry fruits every morning will help you with a strong memory and a good grasping power
● Cashew nuts are used as a home remedy to treat severe migraine.
● Globally very few people are allergic to the dates and high sugar content and low water gives them a shelf-life of many months.
● Dried apricots are a rich source of iron. 100 grams of apricots contain about 63 mg of iron.
You can buy dryfruits online as there are many ecommerce stores such as mirchi.com where you can order the best dry fruits online at the best prices. To maintain the freshness of dry fruits it is recommended to store them in airtight jars instead of metallic jars and also to prevent excessive moisture and heat. Some of the dry fruits can also be stored in a refrigerator.
Now explore all your favourite Dry Fruits Online exclusively at mirchi.com. You can order Dry Fruits with shipping at your doorstep.